Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back to being busy is difficult

My schedule for this week is something like this:


Tomorrow: Coffee with Katie at Prado in the morning, then paying bills and getting some groceries, and then going for a swim.

Thursday: I am free! But no one else is. So...alone time?




Friday: Working 9am-5pm, will probably be very tired, then hanging around the house for a bit with Zoe and Joel and maybe later hanging out with Brad.



Saturday: Working 9am-5pm again and in the evening going to see New Moon with Katie, Zoe and possibly Taeja.



Sunday: Working 8am-4pm...I know, I get the worst possible hours. But it keeps me out of trouble...?



Today I had a girls night with Katie and Taeja. Katie and my dad are doing this cleansing thing for their bodies so they can only eat very specific foods which means, no crazy junk food. But we had fruit smoothies. We watched a really terrible movie called LOVE (and other disasters)...if you see this movie, avoid at all costs. Horrible script, pathetic acting and the storyline was wannabe trendy and cute cliché but really just stupid. Here it is:



Yeah, as soon as I saw Brittany Murphy on the movie poster alarm bells should've gone off...sadly, no.

Thats all the updates you all get for now! Ciao bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment